What are my options if my ex-husband stops paying child support?

When a parent obligated to pay periodic child support, and/or ongoing child-relating expenses (such as medical expenses) does not fulfill those obligations and enforcement suit can be filed to obtain reimbursement. The Law Office of Melissa A. Cook, PLLC, is experienced in initiating and defending enforcement suits involving child support issues, and strives to reach agreements and minimize costs whenever possible.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *